Created in partnership with Revolver, VMP Anthology: The Story of Metal Blade is an eight-album, nine-disc set on 180g two-colored splatter vinyl spanning Metal Blade Records' trailblazing history, from the label's scrappy Eighties to its chart-topping '10s. The Metal Blade box set is limited to 1,000 pressings and comes with deluxe liner notes and a photo booklet. An accompanying five-episode podcast series features Metal Blade founder Brian Slagel and members of the included bands to guide listeners on a four-week journey through the hard-hitting albums. Fans will also get a bonus Metal Blade Records axe patch merch item.
We’ll throw in a one-year membership to Revolver magazine (starting with the next issue).
1. Omen — Warning of Danger (1985)
2. Fates Warning — The Spectre Within (1985)
3. GWAR — America Must Be Destroyed (1991)
4. Cannibal Corpse — Butchered at Birth (1991)
5. King Diamond — Voodoo (1998)
6. The Black Dahlia Murder — Miasma (2005)
7. Amon Amarth — Twilight of the Thunder God (2008)
8. Armored Saint — La Raza (2010)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.